Remote & Telnet
Welcome to the home of FolderMatch, folder comparison and synchronization software for Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7 - 32 & 64 bit
Winner at the Shareware Industry Awards for three consecutive years, SIA nominee for the "Best Overall Application" & nominee for the European Epsilon Award, FolderMatch is a program that compares directories and files, showing the differences clearly.
- Easily, quickly, and reliably compare and synchronize two folders, two drives, or two computers.
- Safely backup photos, emails, contacts, and documents.
- See the exact text differences between two text files, Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF, or Rich Text (RTF) documents.
- Find and remove all duplicate files on your machine. Even if their names are different!
- Rename multiple files at one time and Much more!
FolderMatch 3.7.2 feature list
- Compares files or folders (including sub-folders) between floppy drives, hard drives, CD-ROM drives, zip drives, and network drives (UNC paths supported)
- Supports the following file systems: FAT, VFAT, FAT32, HPFS, NTFS, CDFS, and UDF
- Offers choice of eight comparison types: Filename Only, Size Only, Size and Date/Time, Contents, Attributes, Version Stamp, CRC32, and SHA-1Supports HUGE files (> 4 GB)
- Compares only files and folders that match Include and Exclude filter pattern lists which you define (wildcards supported)
- Include/Exlude System and Hidden Files Handles NTFS and FAT timestamp incompatibilities
- Allows for user-specified number of bytes (chunk size) to be read and compared during a Content, CRC32, or SHA-1 comparison.
- Remembers the last 20 folders compared.
- Shows text differences between two ASCII text files, Microsoft Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets, RTF documents, or *Adobe PDF documents. (MS Word, MS Excel, and Adobe Reader not required)
- Single-click auto synchronization
- Guides through the process using helpful wizard screens
- Offers choice of nine preset auto-Synchronization methods, or a user-defined custom method
- Supports Copy, Move,Send to the Recycle Bin, and Delete Permanently operations for manual synchronization
- Checks for available disk space before all operations
- Shows all operations about to be performed and prompts for confirmation
- Logs synchronization history
- Allows for the creation of new sub-folders
- Renames multiple files and folders
- Synchronizes the dates/times of two files
- Sets the date/times of multiple files
- Sync your PC's system clock with an atomic time server
- Includes a full-featured duplicate file finder
- Displays the binary contents of files using a built-in Hexadecimal (HexDump) viewer
- Prints the results of the folder comparison in any number of layouts
- Saves the results of the folder comparison by printing to a file.
- Save multiple Session Settings
- Open and Edit any file from within FolderMatch
- User-configurable sounds associated with certain events.
- Conforms with Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7 32 & 64 standards
- Ridiculously simple to use
Changes in version 3.7.2 ?
- NEW: Added support for text content comparison of DOCX and XLSX formats.
- IMPROVED: Added better error handling to modAPIReadWriteFile.ReadStringFromFile to handle 'Out of Memory' error.
- IMPROVED: Added better error handling to Drive class.
- IMPROVED: Added error description information to folder validation routine.
- IMPROVED: Now recognizes both Directory Junction Points and Volume Mount Points.
- IMPROVED: Added error handling for missing MS Scripting Library component
- FIXED: Confirm Sync window now lists only first 10,000 file operations to correct the load performance problem when the list had many more items.
- FIXED: Focus was set incorrectly in Comparison Result Panes after a file operation
- FIXED: All file operations now check for an empty file name selection in the Comparison Result Panes
- FIXED: Type Mismatch error in writing to and reading from SyncHistory.log file. frmMain.AutoSync Number 13 Line Number : 1410
- FIXED: Drive and folder sizes larger than 838.86TB are now supported without Overflow errors arising.
- FIXED: Fixed blank Create and Last Accessed date/times on Target files problem.
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners