Are you frustrated by not being able to open .divx, .mp3, .wmv, .jpg files? File extensions can be a major source of headaches - no one wants to waste time trying to figure out what a .ppt file is and what to do with it.
FileCure is the answer to your file extensions questions. This program, which finds software to open files, scans your Windows registry to find out which formats your existing programs support. If you do not have the correct program to open files on your computer, FileCure will suggest and locate software to open files that you can download.
Have you ever had a situation where you double clicked on files with .pdf, .jpg, .mp3 or another popular extension and, even though you have the right software installed, it does not open? Sometimes file extensions get accidentally mixed up. You would never try to use Word to open a music file, but problems like this often occur. FileCure can help by putting the power in your hands to manage file extension associations.
Always innovative, ParetoLogic is proud to announce that FileCure is compatible with the Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit Operating System.
Windows and the Windows logo are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
Key features and benefits of FileCure:
- Directs you to the appropriate software to open common file types
- Easy-to-use drag and drop analysis of file extensions
- Scans registry to let you know which extensions are currently supported
- File manager feature makes it easy to control the associations between extensions and applications
- Monitors your system and alerts you if something is trying to alter your file extension associations
- History page makes it easy for you to keep track of what has been done
- Support from a strong Customer Care and Support Team
- Free database and product updates
Building on ParetoLogic's history of user-friendly software, FileCure is very easy-to-use. The well-designed interface makes it simple for you to fix the problems you are encountering and get on with your work. As well, FileCure will helpfully pop up when you need it. Scans are initiated when:
- You try to open an unsupported file type
- A file extension is entered into the search box
- FileCure is manually opened
- You drag and drop a file onto the FileCure Desktop icon
FileCure is fast and simple to download and install. It will help you deal with the countless file extension problems that pop up. If a question arises, FileCure is backed by ParetoLogic's outstanding Customer Care and Support Team. They are here to make sure you are happy with your software.
Please contact BTSoftware for pricing.