The complete mobile forensic kit enables law enforcement, corporate and government customers to acquire and analyze the content of a wide range of mobile devices. The kit allows experts to perform physical, logical and over-the-air acquisition of smartphones and tablets, break mobile backup passwords and decrypt encrypted backups, view and analyze information stored in mobile devices. Offering some 30% discount compared to separate purchase of tools comprising the bundle, the mobile forensic kit offers the best value on the market. Based on in-house tests and customer feedback, mobile forensic tools are among the best on the market, often offering unique functionality thatâ??s simply not available elsewhere.
Elcomsoft Mobile Forensic Bundle consists of the following five products:
- Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit
for physical acquisition of supported iOS devices (from original iPhone up to iPhone 6S Plus). Both PC and Mac OS X versions are supplied.
- Elcomsoft Phone Breaker Forensic
for logical and over-the-air acquisition of iOS, Windows Phone 8/8.1/10 and BlackBerry 10 devices, recovering mobile backup passwords and decrypting encrypted backups.
- Elcomsoft Phone Breaker Forensic for Mac
a Mac OS X version of the mobile acquisition tool. Native Mac OS X tool for logical and over-the-air acquisition of iOS, Windows Phone 8/8.1/10 and BlackBerry 10 devices. Decrypts encrypted backups but doesnâ??t support brute-forcing passwords.
- Elcomsoft Phone Viewer
a fast, lightweight tool to view and analyze information extracted with ElcomSoft mobile forensic tools. Allows viewing deleted messages (including deleted SMS and iMessages in iOS backups).
- Elcomsoft Blackberry Backup Explorer Pro
for viewing the content of legacy BlackBerry backups (prior to BlackBerry 10).
The Bundle includes the most feature-reach version of each product. For example, the Forensic edition of Elcomsoft Phone Breaker is delivered, offering all of the features available in the product on both PC and Mac.
- Physical, logical and over-the-air acquisition tools in a single kit
- Full iCloud Drive support: download all types of data stored in new iCloud Drive accounts
- No other third-party alternatives exist for physical acquisition of iPhone 4S to 6S Plus
- PC and Mac OS X versions of mobile acquisition tools are included
- GPU acceleration for breaking backup passwords faster
- Physical acquisition of all iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) and all versions of iOS up to and including iOS 9.0.2 (note: jailbreak may be required)
- Access to deleted messages (including deleted SMS and iMessages in iOS backups) with Elcomsoft Phone Viewer
- Over-the-air acquisition of iOS devices (iCloud), Windows Phone 8/8.1/10 (Microsoft Account) and BlackBerry 10
- iCloud acquisition possible without Apple ID password by using binary authentication tokens (includes token extraction tools for PC and Mac)
- iCloud acquisition supports two-factor authentication, offers 2FA bypass if using binary authentication tokens
- Physical acquisition of Android devices is available in Oxygen Forensic SuiteÂ®, a third-party product by Oxygen ForensicsÂ® offered at a 15% discount to eligible ElcomSoft customers
- GPU acceleration: patented technology reduces password recovery time by a factor of 50 (up to; click to see comparison chart)
- Acquisition tools produce full forensic images or extract the original file system
- A lightweight viewing tool is included for quickly accessing extracted data
- Used and trusted by most of the Fortune 500 corporations, multiple branches of the military all over the world, foreign governments, law enforcement organizations and all major accounting firms
ElcomSoft has pioneered many innovations that have made it easier to recover information from a wide range of sources. Some ElcomSoft technologies are unmatched by competition. The ability to perform physical acquisition of Apple iPhone 4S, 5 and 5C is unique on the market with no third-party alternatives ever offered. Over-the-air acquisition of iOS devices (including data from iCloud Drive) through two-factor authentication and with or without Apple ID password is also unique to ElcomSoft.
The companyâ??s patented GPU acceleration applied to breaking passwords protecting iOS backups is unmatched by competition. ElcomSoft pioneered asynchronous GPU acceleration, enabling simultaneous use of multiple video cards by different makes, models and architectures (AMD and NVIDIA) in a single PC for faster and more cost-effective attacks.
iCloud Drive support is unique to Elcomsoft Phone Breaker. This functionality enables analysts to download all types of files stored in the usersâ?? iCloud Drive accounts.
At this time, Elcomsoft Phone Breaker remains the only mobile forensic tool on the market to deal with Apple two-factor authentication (access to the second authentication factor is required) and the only third-party forensic tool to make use of Appleâ??s binary authentication tokens instead of the Apple ID/password combination when performing over-the-air acquisition.
Elcomsoft Mobile Forensic Bundle is the only product on the market to offer all possible acquisition methods (physical, logical and over-the-air) of Apple iOS devices in a single kit.
iCloud Access Without and Apple ID Password
The included Forensic edition of Elcomsoft Phone Breaker (both Mac and PC versions) enables experts to log in to the usersâ?? iCloud/iCloud Drive accounts without knowing the correct login/password combination. This becomes possible by using binary authentication tokens extracted from the subjectâ??s computer or hard drive. Elcomsoft Phone Breaker is equipped with tools for Mac and PC to enable investigators locate, extract and use binary authentication tokens when performing over-the-air acquisition of iOS devices.
Armed with the ability to access information stored in the subjectâ??s cloud without knowing the original Apple ID or password, Elcomsoft Phone Breaker becomes the ultimate acquisition tool for Apple iOS devices.
Fifty Times Faster than Competitors
The GPU acceleration was pioneered by ElcomSoft, reducing time required to break passwords to encrypted iTunes backups up to 50 times compared to using the computerâ??s CPU alone.