Remote & Telnet
EditPlus is a text editor, HTML editor, PHP editor, Java editor and Hex Viewer for Windows. While it can serve as a good Notepad replacement, it also offers many powerful features for Web page authors and programmers.
- Seamless Web browser for previewing HTML pages, and FTP (also sftp and FTPS) feature for uploading local files to FTP server.
- Other features include Hex Viewer, HTML toolbar, user tools, line number, ruler, URL highlighting, auto completion, cliptext, column selection, powerful search and replace, multiple undo/redo, spell checker, customizable keyboard shortcuts, and more.
What's new Version 4.1?
- Spell checker could show inaccurate error message.
- Increases number of column markers to 20.
- Fixes Perl syntax highlighting for array index symbol.
- aes128-ctr encryption didn't work on Windows 7 and XP.
- 'Reload unsaved buffers' option didn't work correclty with remote files.
- Selecting number by double click now includes commas and dots.
- Korean 3 Beolsik keyboard input on column selection didn't work correctly in some cases.
- Deleting open files from Explorer could cause program crash.
- 'HTML Entity to Ansi' commands now supports entity numbers.
- 'Insert as New' command for Cliptext Window.
- Revives 'View'->'Cursor Indicator' menu option.
- Replace All in selection could cause program crash.
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.