Remote & Telnet
EditPlus is a text editor, HTML editor, PHP editor, Java editor and Hex Viewer for Windows. While it can serve as a good Notepad replacement, it also offers many powerful features for Web page authors and programmers.
- Seamless Web browser for previewing HTML pages, and FTP (also sftp and FTPS) feature for uploading local files to FTP server.
- Other features include Hex Viewer, HTML toolbar, user tools, line number, ruler, URL highlighting, auto completion, cliptext, column selection, powerful search and replace, multiple undo/redo, spell checker, customizable keyboard shortcuts, and more.
What's new Version 5.3?
- Adds 'Modifying a tag automatically updates the matching tag' option ('Preferences'->'General').
- Improves speed for large column selection.
- Adds 'Notify end of file' option in the Find dialog box.
- Adds 'Edit'->'Others'->'Reverse Lines' menu command.
- Fixes an issue where some FTPS servers could cause program crash.
- Fixes an issue where FTPS could fail to download file and show empty content.
- Fixes an issue where 'View in Browser' command on remote file could cause program crash.
- Fixes an issue where 'Shell Open' a folder could unintentionally run exe of the same name.
- Fixes an issue where creating a new remote file from directory window could produce error message.
- Fixes an issue where Open Remote dialog box loses focus after transferring a file.
- Fixes an issue where Save As Remote dialog box could have wrong initial value for Encoding option.
- Fixes an issue where 'Hex Viewer' command on remote files could cause program crash.
- Fixes an issue where 'Capture Output' option didn't work with 64-bit console apps.
- Fixes an issue where function list could have wrong selection if document view was split.
- Fixes an issue where User Toolbar position could be restored incorrectly between sessions.
- Fixes an issue where Find box in the function list couldn't handle ctrl+backspace and ctrl+delete.
- Fixes an issue where Directory Window couldn't handle FTP Group 11 and above.
- Fixes an issue where undoing forward delete could result in wrong cursor position.
- Fixes an issue where 'Use regex' option in the 'Advanced' file extensions dialog box didn't work.
BTSoftware BV is now partner of Unified Compliance
BTSoftware BV and Unified Compliance are now partners
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners