Remote & Telnet
EditPlus is a text editor, HTML editor, PHP editor, Java editor and Hex Viewer for Windows. While it can serve as a good Notepad replacement, it also offers many powerful features for Web page authors and programmers.
- Seamless Web browser for previewing HTML pages, and FTP (also sftp and FTPS) feature for uploading local files to FTP server.
- Other features include Hex Viewer, HTML toolbar, user tools, line number, ruler, URL highlighting, auto completion, cliptext, column selection, powerful search and replace, multiple undo/redo, spell checker, customizable keyboard shortcuts, and more.
What's new Version 4.1?
- Spell checker could show inaccurate error message.
- Increases number of column markers to 20.
- Fixes Perl syntax highlighting for array index symbol.
- aes128-ctr encryption didn't work on Windows 7 and XP.
- 'Reload unsaved buffers' option didn't work correclty with remote files.
- Selecting number by double click now includes commas and dots.
- Korean 3 Beolsik keyboard input on column selection didn't work correctly in some cases.
- Deleting open files from Explorer could cause program crash.
- 'HTML Entity to Ansi' commands now supports entity numbers.
- 'Insert as New' command for Cliptext Window.
- Revives 'View'->'Cursor Indicator' menu option.
- Replace All in selection could cause program crash.
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners