Remote & Telnet
Any DWG DXF Converter is batch DWG and DXF bi-directional converter and file version converter, it allows you to convert DWG to DXF, DXF to DWG without the need of AutoCAD. (New - 2017 support)
- Stand-alone utility - AutoCAD NOT required.
- Convert DWG to DXF, and DXF to DWG in batches. It is also a DWG/DXF file version converter.
- Supports every version of DWG/DXF files (R2.5 to AutoCAD 2017 DWG/DXF formats).
- Very easy to use.
- The "Pro" version supports command line.
The "Pro" version supports command-line options. For example:
dd.exe /InFile D:\sample.dwg /OutFile E:\sample.dxf /OutVer acad2004
A full list of parameters can be found in the Help / Command Line Usage.
- Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10
- 64 MB of free available system RAM (128 MB highly recommended)
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.