Powerful MySQL-oriented database structure modeling, generation and modification. Now with the new fast and reliable diagram engine!
Database Designer for MySQL is a handy tool with intuitive interface that allows you to build a clear and effective database structure visually, see the complete picture (diagram) representing all the tables, references between them, views, stored procedures within your database. Then you can easily generate a physical database on a server, modify it according to any changes you made to the diagram. The product is specially developed for MySQL database and takes into account its features.
Diving into Database Designer for MySQL:
Draw the Database:
Place objects that would be in your database on a diagram, a virtual sheet of paper. See and realize the structure of your database and its objects: tables, views, stored procedures, functions and relationships between them. Construct tables, indexes, columns.
You can make use of already existing databases by reverse engineering them.
Easy Database Creation and Maintenance
With database designer you can quickly create a ready-to-use MySQL database with a few clicks, and then keeping its structure up-to-date by synchronizing it with the changes you made to visual diagram. Simply change the diagram ? Designer will generate complex SQL statement for database modification that keep data safe for you. Moreover, you can synchronize several databases to the state of your diagram.
Documentation: Printing, Generating Graphics and Reports
Generate powerful reports that describe all the database objects within your diagram. You can additionaly export graphical representation of diagram to EMF, JPEG, PNG, GIF and other popular formats or print the diagram out on multiple pages.
Our Database Designer for MySQL makes the process of database creation clear and simplifies maintenance of the databases. All the operations are being performed in a fast, handy and intuitive interface.
The product designed for popular MySQL database server and takes into account all its features including:
- MySQL's extensions of SQL syntax;
- all MySQL types of the tables: MyISAM, ISAM, InnoDB, BDB (Berkeley DB), ...
- MySQL references;
- stored procedures and functions;
- all MySQL field types (including MySQL ENUM and SET fields)...
MicroOLAP Database Designer for MySQL allows to construct your database in easy-to-understand visual environment by working with graphical representation of tables, columns, relations and so on.
This product allows to extract tables, attributes, relationships, indexes and other objects from existing databases including MySQL, Microsoft Access and Sybase ASE/ASA, Oracle, Informix, MSSQL, DB2, DBF and many others that accessible through OLEDB or ODBC and import (reverse engineer) them into your diagram.
Finally you will get Physical Entity Relationship Model (ER Model) that can be exported in SQL script, or directly built on working MySQL database server. After your database model/diagram is modified, you can synchronize existing MySQL database with it.
- All modern MySQL versions are supported (3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x);
- Support for views, stored procedures, functions and triggers;
- Support for logical domains;
- A direct connection to MySQL: any intermediates are not required (ODBC, ADO/OLEDB, etc.);
- Reverse engineering of MySQL databases;
- Reverse engineering of multiple data sources through ADO/OLEDB;
- Multi-document interface;
- SQL scripts editing and executing;
- Ability to check diagram correctness;
- Easy diagram objects location and modification;
- Full customization of diagram and objects appearance;
- Fast, easy graphics manipulation;
- Diagram reporting;
- Exporting diagram to various graphical formats (PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, and EMF);
- Database synchronization by SQL script;
- Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) editor;
- Database generation;
- Database Connections Manager;
- Object browser for entities, relationships, attributes and domains.