DBConvert Studio is a Cross Database Migration and Synchronization software which serves to convert database structures and its' data between various formats. Different sync options keep data fresh for both source and destination database nodes.
DBConvert Studio combines mature, stable, time-proof DBConvert and DBSync Cores with improved up-to-date UX design.
Source and Target database connections may be configured for any local or remote MS Windows/ Linux/ OS X or BSD based Database servers.
The application enables you to migrate data in different ways. You can choose from the following scenarios:
- Master to slave migration
- Bidirectional synchronization
- Data distribution (data flows from one master database to multiple slave dbs)
By default all Source DB elements preselected for transferring to a destination database node. Some of DB elements like tables, fields, primary keys, indexes, views and schemas can be copied individually as well.
You can fully customize the migration process.
- The data types can be changed with mapping feature;
- All databases objects can be renamed;
- Filters can be applied to retrieve subset data from Source;
- Flexible Built-in Scheduler can automate tasks transfer to run them repeatedly;
- Preliminary error checking helps to correct the settings for a target database before copying if they are configured improperly;
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft FoxPro
- Microsoft Excel
- IBM DB2
- MS Azure SQL
- Amazon RDS
- Heroku Postgres