Remote & Telnet
Many companies today use PDF to distribute and view documents. There is one problem associated with PDF files: they tend to be rather large especially when they contain both text and images which may lead to increased bandwith consumption and longer network transmission times.
Neevia PDFcompress comes with compression capabilities that will help you reduce the size of your PDF documents making sure at the same time that the original quality is preseved. It can also remove bookmarks, text annotations, PDF forms, page labes, PDF layers and article threads. This will help you obtain important savings in bandwidth costs, digital storage costs and network transmission times.
It comes as a Graphic Interface application, a command line tool, COM object and .NET assembly.
- remove Bookmarks, Annotations, Forms, Page Labels, Layers, Article Threads
- JBIG2 lossless and lossy compression support
- JPEG2000 compression support
- Object streams support
- Support for batch compressing
- Fully multi-threaded
- Linearization (Fast Web View) support
- PDF encryption support (RC4/AES algorithms)
- Does NOT require any Adobe products;
What's new in version 4.0
- new PDF compression engine
- new COM object
- support for Windows 10 and 2016
- improved multithreading performance
- improved compression performance for large PDF files
- support for PDF files larger than 2GB
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.