Remote & Telnet
CAD DLL allows adding CAD functionality to applications in different languages that support DLL technology.
The library can be used in a vast range of industrial sectors:
- mechanical engineering,
- circuit technology,
- analytic systems,
- and many other spheres that involve work with CAD.
- The CAD DLL library allows opening the following file formats: DXF, DWG, DWF, HPGL, SVG, CGM.
CAD DLL supports saving to:
- vector formats: AutoCAD DWG/DXF, PDF, SVG, CGM, HPGL, EMF, WMF
- raster formats: BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG and others
- support of all popular CAD formats,
- high speed and accuracy of visualization,
- easy access to the properties of CAD entities: coordinates, texts, layers etc,
- automatic export to AutoCAD DWG / DXF and other CAD formats through the Windows Metafile technology which allows saving everything the software plots or prints to CAD,
- conversion to a wide range of file formats,
- 32- and 64-bit support,
- Unicode support,
- compatibility with any DLL-supporting development environment,
- ready to use demos for C#, Delphi, C++Builder, Visual Basic, Visual C++, ASP.NET and VB.NET.
What's new in version 14
- Improved import of DWG and DXF files:
- added support of annotative objects;
- improved Insert support;
- improved Clipping support;
- improved Texts and MTexts support;
- improved display of SHX fonts;
- speeded up loading of DXF files;
- Improved export of DWG and DXF files:
- added export to AutoCAD DWG 2010;
- Improved export of HPGL files:
- added saving of lineweights.
- Improved export of SVG files:
- added saving of texts.
- Improved export of PDF files:
- added saving of fonts;
- added option for saving to raster PDF files;
- bug fixes related to export of PDF files.
- Other improvements:
- extended features of G-code generation from DWG and DXF files;
- added option for automatic regeneration;
- improved import of DWF, HPGL, CGM and SVG files;
- added a new demo project that shows how to work with XML API.
- Bugs fixes.
Please contact BTSoftware for pricing.
BTSoftware BV is now partner of Unified Compliance
BTSoftware BV and Unified Compliance are now partners
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners