CAD DLL allows adding CAD functionality to applications in different languages that support DLL technology.
The library can be used in a vast range of industrial sectors:
- mechanical engineering,
- circuit technology,
- analytic systems,
- and many other spheres that involve work with CAD.
- The CAD DLL library allows opening the following file formats: DXF, DWG, DWF, HPGL, SVG, CGM.
CAD DLL supports saving to:
- vector formats: AutoCAD DWG/DXF, PDF, SVG, CGM, HPGL, EMF, WMF
- raster formats: BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG and others
- support of all popular CAD formats,
- high speed and accuracy of visualization,
- easy access to the properties of CAD entities: coordinates, texts, layers etc,
- automatic export to AutoCAD DWG / DXF and other CAD formats through the Windows Metafile technology which allows saving everything the software plots or prints to CAD,
- conversion to a wide range of file formats,
- 32- and 64-bit support,
- Unicode support,
- compatibility with any DLL-supporting development environment,
- ready to use demos for C#, Delphi, C++Builder, Visual Basic, Visual C++, ASP.NET and VB.NET.
Please contact BTSoftware for pricing.