Remote & Telnet
CAD DLL allows adding CAD functionality to applications in different languages that support DLL technology.
The library can be used in a vast range of industrial sectors:
- mechanical engineering,
- circuit technology,
- analytic systems,
- and many other spheres that involve work with CAD.
- The CAD DLL library allows opening the following file formats: DXF, DWG, DWF, HPGL, SVG, CGM.
CAD DLL supports saving to:
- vector formats: AutoCAD DWG/DXF, PDF, SVG, CGM, HPGL, EMF, WMF
- raster formats: BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG and others
- support of all popular CAD formats,
- high speed and accuracy of visualization,
- easy access to the properties of CAD entities: coordinates, texts, layers etc,
- automatic export to AutoCAD DWG / DXF and other CAD formats through the Windows Metafile technology which allows saving everything the software plots or prints to CAD,
- conversion to a wide range of file formats,
- 32- and 64-bit support,
- Unicode support,
- compatibility with any DLL-supporting development environment,
- ready to use demos for C#, Delphi, C++Builder, Visual Basic, Visual C++, ASP.NET and VB.NET.
Please contact BTSoftware for pricing.
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.