Remote & Telnet
SharePoint reports created using Vyapin's SharePoint Farm Reporter (formerly known as ARK for SharePoint 2010 / 2007) provides you a comprehensive SharePoint reporting solution, covering all aspects of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 & Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 collaboration platform.
- View more than 90 out-of-the-box SharePoint reports across your server farm.
- Address your SharePoint internal audit and SharePoint compliance needs such as HIPAA and SOX using the Audit & Compliance Reports. The SharePoint audit reports provide SharePoint Administrators a meaningful picture of what actions have occurred in SharePoint.
- Secure your SharePoint infrastructure with the built-in SharePoint Security Reports and take complete control. The SharePoint security reports provide a clear picture of how SharePoint security is currently configured and the permissions / rights granted for users & groups on various objects.
- Analyze your SharePoint usage and track user activity with the detailed Usage Reports.
- View and tweak your SharePoint configuration parameters for better control and performance using the in-depth Configuration Reports.
- Enforce internal business process policies to control how information is managed in SharePoint using the Policy Reports.
- Get a detailed inventory information about your SharePoint environment using the Inventory Reports.
System Requirements for SharePoint Farm Reporter
SharePoint Farm Reporter must be installed in the web front-end server or application server in the SharePoint 2013 / 2010 / 2007 farm.
Whats new in version 4.5.1?
- Improved user experience in Effective Permissions Reports by retaining the user accounts that were selected for reporting.
- Fixed a discrepancy in Task Assigned To, Due Date, Outcome fields in List Workflow Status report.
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.