Remote & Telnet
Admin Report Kit for Exchange Server (ARKES)
Admin Report Kit for Exchange Server (ARKES) is an Exchange Server Management and Reporting solution that addresses the critical functions of auditing and reporting Exchange objects' configuration settings, usage and security, and server configuration. Our solution allows you to audit, track and monitor several hundreds of configuration variables in your Exchange Server & Active Directory network.
Why ARK for Exchange Server?
- ARKES provides 100+ out-of-the-box reports about Exchange Server Mailboxes, Public Folders and Message Traffic.
- Information about the organization's administrative groups, routing groups, storage groups, mailbox stores, public folder stores, system & recipient policies, protocols settings and various connectors, mailbox users, mail-enabled users and distribution groups/lists are reported across all Exchange Servers in the Exchange Organization.
- ARKES collects, archives and reports all types of mail transaction details from your Exchange Server. It reports on different types of Mail Transactions as well as Mail Status and Traffic Statistics Reports. You can view reports on Sender Mails, Recipients mails, Distribution groups/lists etc. across Exchange mail users in the Exchange Organization. The reports can be generated for the Exchange Organization and Administrative Group based on the message tracking logs that are stored in your Exchange Server message tracking transport logs.
- Offers various categories of Reports - Mailbox Reports, Mail User Reports, Distribution Groups Reports, Mail Contact Reports, Public
- Folder Reports, Organization Reports, Server Reports, Policy Reports, Protocol Reports, Connector Reports, Information Store Reports, Mail Item Reports.
- Mail Status Updates - Provides in-depth data about Sender Mails, Recipient Mails, Distribution Groups/Lists across Exchange mail Users in the Exchange organization.
- Graphical Representation of Reports - Provides graphical (2D/3D chart) reports of mail traffic from mailboxes / distribution groups.
- Mail Transaction Details - Reports bring out critical details about mail transactions.
- Supports Exchange Server versions - Covers Exchange Server 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003.
- No agent installation in the Exchange Server platform - Information is collected, processed and displayed, all on the same machine where ARKES is installed.
- Ease of use - Runs off your desktop taking just minutes to install and configure the application.
- Generate reports for different versions of Exchange servers from within a single application.
- Documentation of your entire Exchange Server - useful for Security Audit, Change management, Disaster recovery, Project management, IT system implementation, IT rollout checklists, system baseline configuration settings, internal controls etc. Document your Exchange server information prior to performing major upgrades and user migration to assist in data re-configuration and capacity planning.
- Audit and report Exchange configuration settings, server usage, security policies for IT system audit and compliance needs.
- Manage and view several Exchange Server reports in their own display views at the same time. Compare properties (general, security etc.) of similar objects in different Exchange Servers in the same site and organization.
- Improve server performance and operational efficiencies by optimizing resources in the Exchange Organization.
What's New in ARKES v7.3
- New simple UI to configure Exchange Server and Directory Server with detailed connection status information.
- Introduced Exchange Servers node in Configuration Settings to use configured servers across various features in the product, instead of Connection Manager.
- New Reports pane in the main application window to show the list of reports for ease of use.
- Provision to send Exchange Server and Directory Server connection status as email to Vyapin Support for troubleshooting and assistance.
- Rechristened the product from Admin Report Kit for Exchange Server to ARK for Exchange Server.
- Fixed to support Chinese characters in HTML export files.
- Users can request a permanent license key by filling a form within the application.
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.