Remote & Telnet
Admin Report Kit for Active Directory (ARKAD)
Generating complex Active Directory Reports just got easier for your Active Directory Auditing and Reporting needs. All you need is Vyapin's powerful Active Directory reporting solution Admin Report Kit for Active Directory (ARKAD) for the Microsoft Active Directory Enterprise.
Why ARK for Active Directory?
- Just pulling out data from your Active Directory is easy there are plenty of free scripts and tools out there. If you are looking for a tool to dig deep and get in-depth customizable reports for your complex needs on security, administration and management reporting, then look no further. A good number of reports in our reporting solution go way beyond just yanking out data from Active Directory and dumping them into a tabular view. Some of the reports address very complex reporting needs such as reporting direct and indirect group memberships with a variety of additional options to report on Accounts, searching on specific permissions, reporting delegated rights, reporting who has access to what and who can perform critical actions etc
- The product's built-in reports provide powerful, ready-to-use Active Directory reports that assist in both Management reporting and Compliance reporting requirements such as SOX and HIPAA.
A partial list of important reports
- Active Directory Account Logon Reports: Displays information giving details about both user and computer accounts. The report updates the administrators on the login status of Accounts by providing data like the Last Login, Object details, Security & Auditing details, Profiles, Personally Identifiable Information like address, phone numbers, etc. and important data like all the permissions assigned to the account.
- Active Directory Additional Attributes Reports: Details about additional attributes like the employee number, employee ID, licenses, department number, logon details, etc.
- Active Directory Audit Policy Report: Auditing information about objects in the active directory such as, owner, permissions assigned, etc.
- Active Directory Computer Reports: Details of computers located in a domain like security, location, operating system of the computers, how they are managed and their audit details. Shows deleted objects related to these computers.
- Active Directory Delegated Permissions Report (Delegated Rights): This report provides information about the delegated tasks assigned to various organizational units, and also updates administrators with details like auditing, security, group policy settings, and memberships.
- Active Directory Deleted Objects Report: Generates information about objects that have been deleted from the Active Directory, details like the location of the objects deleted, their creation & deletion dates. Administrators can also find out the last associated parent of deleted objects.
- Active Directory Disabled Accounts Report: Provides details about accounts that are disabled, which contains logon name, account status, Kerberos authentication, password settings, trusts permitted, expiry date and the computers into which these accounts can log on to.
- Active Directory Domain Controller Reports: This report containing specific information about the domain controllers, operating system, site name, FSMO roles, service pack information, and IP Address. The domain administrators can update themselves with the latest status of their domains.
- Active Directory Expired Accounts Report: Provides the data of Expired Account, Object name, Display name, Logon name and the computers to which the account could logon to prior to their expiry.
- Active Directory Group Policy reports (GPO Reports): This report contains details of Group Policy Objects, SOM links, links, auditing & security policies, deleted objects covered under the group policies and the security filtering applied.
- Active Directory Inactive Accounts Report: Reports about accounts that have been inactive for 'n' number of days, like users whose last logon is less than 90 days. Administrators can specify the period of inactivity to determine which accounts to include in their report. All accounts with last login within this period are displayed.
- Active Directory Organization Units Reports: Gives details on Organization Units like members, Group Policies applied to them, Delegated permissions, how the organization units are managed and the users/accounts managing these are described.
- Active Directory Password Settings Objects Report: This report provides password settings object that is part of a domain, maximum & minimum password age, list of users linked to this PSO, Security & Auditing policies are displayed in the report.
- Active Directory Security Reports (Active Directory ACL reports): Provides details about security permissions assigned to different objects in the Active Directory. It displays permissions set under the Discretionary Access Control Lists (DACL), Group Policy settings and the Delegated Permissions.
- Active Directory Trust Relationship Reports: Reports about trust relationships among the domains. It lists the type of trusts (unidirectional or bi-directional). Trusting domains names, with their created and modified dates.
- Active Directory User Reports: Provides the Usersâ information like Security, Auditing, Account details, Address, Profile, and Object in the Active Directory are displayed.
- Active Directory Search Permissions Report: Reports about the types of permissions granted to Users, Computers and Groups. The administrator has the choice of filtering / selecting the types of permission he wishes to see about various accounts.
- Active Directory Security Group Membership Report (Direct and Indirect): Displays the details of trusts and security groups. Administrators can implement better security for their domains and network through the Security structure of the Active Directory.
- Active Directory Search Accounts Report: Provides account details of computers, groups and users under different containers, OUs and domains in different networks in the organization. Provides the administrators update on the status of various accounts, and Active Directory management capabilities.
- Active Directory Security Reporting: Perform a complete AD Security Audit and determine who has access to what in your Active Directory by reporting every object and its security in detail. More importantly, determine who can perform what critical administrative actions such as deleting members of an OU, modifying permissions etc. Search your Active Directory for Inactive, Disabled, Expired and Unknown Accounts and see where and how they compromise security.
- Active Directory Group Membership Reporting: Determine the impact of indirect group memberships, especially membership of Security groups (instead of just finding out who the members of your Security groups are).
- Active Directory Nested Group Membership Reporting: Generate the most comprehensive report on Active Directory Users and Groups information, including complex nested groups and multi-group memberships. ARKADâs in-depth user/group membership report includes all the groups that a user is member of across the entire AD organization (and not just the groups within one domain).
- Active Directory User Reporting: Identify and report on all control related aspects of User account management â report on Password Expiry, Password setting, last logon etc.
- Active Directory OU Reporting: Take complete control of OU management - report on OUs, Delegation of administration, Group policies etc.
- Capture interesting and insightful Active Directory statistics on various objects.
What's New in ARKAD 8.5?
- New 'Compare Reports' feature that allows the user to compare reports generated using ARKAD. You can select two HTML, XLSX and CSV formatted reports generated in a different time period for which you want to find the difference between them.
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners