Windows Server Auditing Tool Get Security, Inventory, Permissions, Policy Reports & more...
ARK for Windows Enterprise (ARKWE) is a powerful Microsoft Windows Network audit and reporting solution. ARKWE reports about,
- Windows servers
- Software assets
- NTFS Permissions
- Users / groups
- Installed applications
- Data sources
- and more...
ARKWE also performs event log consolidation and software inventory tracking.
Windows Server Reporting Tool - Highlights
ARKWE is a Comprehensive reporting tool for Administrators and Auditors. ARKWE's basket of Built-in reports provide powerful, ready-to-use reports that assist in both Management reporting and Compliance reporting requirements such as SOX and HIPAA.
Windows Security Audit
- Users and Groups reports from your Active Directory ï¿½?? Last Logon, Membership, Account status, Privileges etc.
- NTFS permissions reports across servers and workstations in multiple domains, including Files, Folders and Shares. View permissions using different dimensions.
- Local security policy reports such as Password Policy, Account Lockout Policy, Audit Policy, User Rights Assignment Policy, Security Options and IP Security Policies of individual workstations in your network.
- Local groups and their users reports of individual workstations in your windows network to analyze and plug security holes, because local groups can contain user accounts or global group accounts from multiple domains.
Windows Inventory Audit
- Complete Software and hardware inventory reports of your entire Windows network - servers, workstations, network resources, configuration settings etc. Identify security holes based on service packs, security updates and hot fixes.
- Domain Summary reports about Operating System, IP Address, Roles assigned and installed applications for all the computers in a domain.
- Installed services reports on current state, the user account context in which the service operates and it's dependent services for all the individual workstations in your network.
Windows Audit & Compliance Reports
- Events reports on Application Events, Security Events and System Events for all the individual workstations in your network.
Benefits of Windows Server Auditing & Reporting Solution
- View information about different machines and domains in their own display windows. Ability to restrict the scope of a domain search by allowing the user to select and scan only a subset of computers in the domain. Especially useful for medium to large enterprise networks.
- Agent installation is not needed. Data is collected, processed and displayed on the same machine where ARKWE is installed.
- Customize reports for display and print.
- Filter unwanted fields and select the desired fields to view.
- Built-in Reports that allow users to quickly select and generate reports. These predefined reports are based on some of the common tasks in Systems management reporting.
- Organize and group information conveniently into separate Tab Views. The relevance has been maintained according to Windows system information architecture.
- Apply powerful conditional queries to get a narrow subset of information.
- Sort on the various fields of information.
What's New in version 9.0?
Enhanced UI using WPF.
New version release.
Included only 'VM Reports' feature and not 'VM Performance Analyzer' and 'VM Performance Monitor' features of Vyapin Virtualization Management Suite product (now discontinued).
Computer running ARKWE:
Supported Windows client platform
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
Supported Windows server platform
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008
* It is highly recommended to have the latest service pack installed on Windows.
Full Installation of .NET Framework 4.5 or later
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 / 2014 / 2012