Remote & Telnet
Your Personal Book Collection Cataloger
The only cataloging software you'll ever need. All My Books helps you archive, organize and track your collection through an easy to use, flexible interface. Whether you're working with printed, audio, e-books - or a combination of all three; All My Books has exactly what you need to catalogue your entire collection!
- Forgot who you lent that Harry Potter book to?
- Curious how many Stephen King books you've read?
- Want to print a list of books, or upload it to your iPad / iPhone?
- Interested in organizing your collection based on genre?
Now you can with All My Books! If you've ever imagined how cool it would be to have access to a book cataloging program as powerful as your local library, there's no need to wonder anymore. Take your private collection to the next level through familiar functionality and dozens of fun features.
What's new in version 4.9 build 1235?
- added new truly personal rating for books
- added menu item "Tools - Batch update book details" for mass update book details either from file or online
- added the option for moving articles to the end of titles. Check "Preferences", "Expert options" tab
- added the ability to export Unread and Wishlist field values to CSV, Excel, simple HTML table
- improved "Append from..." function: you can sort books in the list by date added or date modified with the right mouse button, duplicate books are not selected by default (matched by URL field only!), added "select all" and "deselect all" buttons, the dialog is resizeable now
- improved quick search by title. When you type anything in the main program window, the program will try to jump to the book title that starts with what you typing.
- fixed: delete book in a "group by..." mode deletes the book from the tree too
- fixed several issues related to "Display Original Title" option usage
- fixed getting book details from bol.com, litres.ru
- fixed working of Add by ISBN button on the toolbar
- fixed several issues with the Friends directory
- fixed restoring "group by" mode after AMB restart
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners