Remote & Telnet
Professional version of Active@ UNERASER:
- Includes Active@ Boot Disk Lite â?? Windows 7-based recovery environment (WinPE 3.1)
- Containing set of recovery tools (Partition Manager, Disk Monitor, Network Tools...)
- Windows Boot Disk Creator being able to prepare bootable DOS disk as well as
- Windows 7-based Boot Disk on USB & CD/DVD media to recover unbootable systems
- Loads scan results saved by a freeware version and proceeds with further data recovery
- Recovers deleted partition/volume "in-place" or copies all volume data to a new disk
- Does not contain limitations on number of files being recovered per one recovery session
Ultimate version of Active@ UNERASER:
- Beyond professional version features includes Active@ LiveCD Lite â?? openSUSE-based graphical recovery environment containing Active@ UNERASER and being able to:
- Start non-bootable PC for the data access and recovery, boots up any machine from a portable media: CD, DVD, Blu-ray disc or USB flash disk
- Boot up any machine in legacy BIOS boot mode and in the latest UEFI x86 (32-bit) & x64 (64-bit) secure boot mode, independently on the Operating System being installed on HDD
- Obtain read-write access to Microsoft NTFS, FAT/exFAT; Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, BtrFS, F2FS, ReiserFS; Apple HFS+; IBM JFS; Unix UFS, XFS, ZFS file systems to copy data to & recover from
- Repair infected systems, anti-virus scanner included, latest virus database can be downloaded
- Save customized desktop configuration to USB, then restore it for the next recovery sessions
What's new in version 9.0?
- Increased scanning speed on Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, added recovery of Unix ZFS file system
- Improved work with large & unstable disks
- Added more OpenOffice documents signatures to detect & recover: ODB, ODF, ODG, ODP, ODS
- Boot Disk switched to 64-bit architecture (x64) which speeds up execution & optimizes RAM usage
- Boot Disk now being able to boot the latest UEFI Secure Boot systems, as well as legacy BIOS PC
- Included the latest Active@ Disk Editor 6 - for low-level data inspection on a disk sector's level
- Personal Licenses - for non-commercial purposes. Single license may be used for up to 3 PCs in one household. The Personal license will be assigned to the individual's name.
- Business Licenses - for commercial use. With a Business License the company can use the program in a business, academic, or government environment.
- Unlimited License - business license that provides unlimited worldwide licensing for the corporation.
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners