Remote & Telnet
Professional version of Active@ UNERASER:
- Includes Active@ Boot Disk Lite â?? Windows 7-based recovery environment (WinPE 3.1)
- Containing set of recovery tools (Partition Manager, Disk Monitor, Network Tools...)
- Windows Boot Disk Creator being able to prepare bootable DOS disk as well as
- Windows 7-based Boot Disk on USB & CD/DVD media to recover unbootable systems
- Loads scan results saved by a freeware version and proceeds with further data recovery
- Recovers deleted partition/volume "in-place" or copies all volume data to a new disk
- Does not contain limitations on number of files being recovered per one recovery session
Ultimate version of Active@ UNERASER:
- Beyond professional version features includes Active@ LiveCD Lite â?? openSUSE-based graphical recovery environment containing Active@ UNERASER and being able to:
- Start non-bootable PC for the data access and recovery, boots up any machine from a portable media: CD, DVD, Blu-ray disc or USB flash disk
- Boot up any machine in legacy BIOS boot mode and in the latest UEFI x86 (32-bit) & x64 (64-bit) secure boot mode, independently on the Operating System being installed on HDD
- Obtain read-write access to Microsoft NTFS, FAT/exFAT; Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, BtrFS, F2FS, ReiserFS; Apple HFS+; IBM JFS; Unix UFS, XFS, ZFS file systems to copy data to & recover from
- Repair infected systems, anti-virus scanner included, latest virus database can be downloaded
- Save customized desktop configuration to USB, then restore it for the next recovery sessions
What's new in version 9.0?
- Increased scanning speed on Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, added recovery of Unix ZFS file system
- Improved work with large & unstable disks
- Added more OpenOffice documents signatures to detect & recover: ODB, ODF, ODG, ODP, ODS
- Boot Disk switched to 64-bit architecture (x64) which speeds up execution & optimizes RAM usage
- Boot Disk now being able to boot the latest UEFI Secure Boot systems, as well as legacy BIOS PC
- Included the latest Active@ Disk Editor 6 - for low-level data inspection on a disk sector's level
- Personal Licenses - for non-commercial purposes. Single license may be used for up to 3 PCs in one household. The Personal license will be assigned to the individual's name.
- Business Licenses - for commercial use. With a Business License the company can use the program in a business, academic, or government environment.
- Unlimited License - business license that provides unlimited worldwide licensing for the corporation.
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.