Remote & Telnet
Access database repair software
- AccessFIX is the best tool to repair a corrupt MicrosoftÂ® Access database. AccessFIX can also undelete Access database records and tables and remove user permissions from protected databases.
- AccessFIX is the only program that recovers tables, queries, forms, reports, macros, modules, relations, the referential integrity, primary and secondary indexes, field properties, non-western characters, and absolutely all field types including Memo, OLE and high precision numbers (Decimal).
- You will perform the recovery in only 15 minutes, safely and confidentially in your own computer.
- It works with Microsoft Access 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 (XP), 2000, 97 and 95.
New in this version 5.110
AccessFIX 5 contains a more powerful and dynamic recovery engine that repairs even the most damaged databases.
The new recovery features include:
- An undelete function has been added.
- A new recovery engine that repairs more tables in database files that are extremely damaged. Where there was no solution prior to this release, now severely damaged Access files can be restored.
- Increased recovery speed for even the largest and most damaged files.
- Macros are now recovered.
- Modules are now recovered.
- Forms are now recovered.
- Reports are now recovered.
- Now all types of fields, including autonumeric, replica ID and high precision numbers (Decimal), are restored.
- Indexes are now recovered.
- Relations are now recovered.
- Queries are now recovered.
- The replacement file feature has been improved.
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners