Remote & Telnet
Document Management for the whole Enterprise
Absolute PDF Server 3.0 is a complete PDF server suite, which integrates our Able2Extract PDF extraction Server (used to convert PDF files into several other formats) and Sonic PDF creation Server (used to convert different file formats into PDF file format) into a single server-side product.
Absolute PDF Server 3.0 is a robust solution designed to solve document management needs for your whole organization. Read more on how Absolute PDF Server 3.0 can help you manage and organize documents in a most efficient way.
Absolute PDF Server 3.0 is the first enterprise level solution for managing documents which offers extracting and creating PDF in a flexible server-side process which is easy to maintain.
- Saves timeg - as a centralized solution, Absolute PDF Server 3.0 will save your time by allowing all employees to create and extract PDF files on demand; this means no time is spent retyping, reformatting and retrieving data allowing everyone to focus on other important tasks
- Increases productivity - Absolute PDF Server 3.0 simplifies conversion from PDF to the most widely used document formats while preserving formatting and allowing further editing. A PDF document can be easily converted to a properly formatted Excel spreadsheet or Word document as well as HTML, text and more. On the other hand, Absolute PDF Server 3.0 can be used to create PDF files from any printable MS Windows application (not just MS Office).
- Allows secure sharing - all created documents can be securely shared both internally and externally.
Hardware and Software Requirements
- Windows XP SP3 or newer, Windows 2003 SP2 or newer, 32-bit or 64-bit edition.
- 1 GB RAM (4 GB recommended).
- 4 core CPU recommended.
- 200 Mb of hard disk space for Server installation. Additional 100 Mb of hard disk space can be required for system files installation. Additional space required for the files being processed.
- PDF creation function has limited functionality on Windows Vista and newer/Windows 2008 and newer if Server is running in service mode.
- PDF creation function depends on 3rd party applications that are properly registered in the system and that support printing of the associated document types.
Please contact BTSoftware for pricing
BTSoftware BV is now partner of Unified Compliance
BTSoftware BV and Unified Compliance are now partners
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners