Remote & Telnet
AbleFTP - Automated FTP client - Improve your productivity and save time!
Not just another FTP client! AbleFtp is designed with automation in mind, so you do not have to spend time interactively transferring files. For Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Tested on Windows, MacOSX, Linux (Ubuntu and Fedora)
- Simple User Interface helps you transfer files interactively, but the Goal is to get you to create advanced FTP tasks that can be scheduled to automatically or to run manually.
- Automate FTP to/from an intranet or internet server. Schedule FTP of files between your PC and the server; and automatically rename the files based on current month, day or time if needed. FTP supports wildcards (*). Transfer multiple files at once. Supports subdirectory transfers.
- Remote FTP directory monitor can detect directory change and trigger FTP , zip, copy, delete tasks. It can also detect file size, total files, file modification dates and then trigger other tasks, if required.
- Email Notification for all tasks based on task exit code.
- Local directory monitor works similar to the Remote FTP directory monitor.
- Dynamic variables are supported for most tasks. Most tasks also generate variables which can be used in other tasks.
- Create advanced automation solutions using our tasks in conjunction with variables, directory/file monitors and our task chains.
- Automate FTP to/from an intranet or internet server. Schedule FTP of files between your PC and the server and automatically rename the files based on current month, day or time if needed. FTP supports wildcards (*). Transfer multiple files at once. Supports FTP logging and can be used as an FTP daemon. Secure FTP module is available as an add-on.
- FTP Command task can run RFC FTP commands in sequence.
- Schedule downloads of your favorite sports, weather, news or entertainment web page from the internet. You can automate downloads to a local filename based on the current month, day, or time for archiving. Web downloads supports Proxy Authorization for folks behind proxy servers.
- Monitor websites for any updates. Downloads any web page that has been modified.
- Multiple Connections with Unlimited simultaneous task threads
- Unlimited FTP browsers can be opened
- Automatically Caches Remote FTP Directories during automated tasks.
- You can run all tasks from the commandline using a Task Runner feature.
- Task Runner feature allows you to run tasks from other programs.
- Commandline module is also available to allow you to control the software via SSH from a remote system.
- The engine that runs the tasks in the background can be run as a Windows Service or a Service on MacOSX and Linux.
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners