Remote & Telnet
An easy to use Windows Mail Server.
Ability Mail Server is an advanced, secure and high performing mail server. With support for all standard mail protocols, including SMTP, POP3, IMAP4, LDAP and WebMail, the software can meet the needs of almost any business or home user. Ability Mail Server is fully scalable with support for unlimited users and domains, ODBC and clustering. The mail server also includes strong SPAM protection, on-server antivirus scanning, Content Filtering, IPv6 and much more. .
- SMTP, POP3, IMAP4 and LDAP - Receive mail, send mail and access your accounts using any standard mail protocol.
- WebMail - Fully customizable 'Services' style access to your accounts via any web browser.
- 256-bit SSL - Secure access to your mail with 256-bit SSL encryption.
- SPAM Protection - Prevent SPAM with RBL filters, self learning Bayesian Filtering technology, Grey Listing, SPF checking and much more.
- Antivirus Protection - Protect users from viruses by integrating your mail server with almost any existing antivirus product.
- Strong Security - Lock down your mail server with IP Restrictions, SMTP Authentication, Tarpitting, Anti-hammering and more.
- Content Filtering - Set up rules to control your mail content, run applications, send new mail and much more.
- POP3 Retrievals - Automatically download mails from other mail servers into local accounts.
- Mailing Lists - Send bulk mails to multiple email addresses and accounts. Opt-in Mailing Lists allow users to automatically add and remove themselves.
- ODBC - Store and control vital user information using an ODBC database. Integrate your mail server with other applications and web scripts.
- Remote Admin - Remotely access your settings, user accounts and logs via any web browser.
- Domain Administrators - Allow users to administer their own domains through WebMail.
What's new in Version 4.2.4?
- Added: WebMail HTML compose bar Add Url Link button to insert hyperlinks.
- Updated: Anti-hammering now also triggers for incomplete AUTH logins.
- Fixed: SMTP Anti-hammering didn't always block on connect when triggered.
- Fixed: WebMail didn't show Group enabled Shared Address Books.
- Fixed: WebMail File Store downloads contained incomplete content.
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.