Remote & Telnet
An easy to use Windows FTP Server.
Ability FTP Server incorporates many advanced features with an easy to use interface. This flexible FTP server usually only takes a couple of minutes to configure. Offering power control over accounts, the software comes with advanced monitoring to enable you to view and study activity. The server includes a Remote Admin facility which allows total control of the server from any location. Other features include 256-bit SSL encryption, anti-hammering and much more.
- 256-bit SSL / TLS - Use strong encryption to protect your data.
- Strong Security - Many security features help protect your accounts and data.
- Remote Admin - Full administration from any location.
- Session Viewer - View current and past connections with real-time 'Disconnect User' and 'Stop Transfer' options.
- Activity Viewer - View detailed graphs of connection counts, data flow, logins, file actions and more.
- Groups - Quick and fast account management with powerful group controls.
- Access Rights - Full independent access control for each account, group and virtual folder.
- Virtual Folders - Share folders amongst accounts and groups with individual permissions and quotas.
- Powerful Restrictions - Control disk quotas, IP access, allowed file types, transfer speed / throttle and much more.
- Message Control - Edit welcome messages and other server responses.
- Disk Quotas - Set a maximum space allocation for each account and virtual folder.
- Transfer Speed and Throttle Control - Transfer Speed and Throttle Control
- Unlimited File Size Support - Full support for files of any size.
- Resumable Uploads and Downloads - Full support for resuming broken file transfers.
- Remote File Execution - Allow users to run executables on the server.
- RFC 959 Compliant - Compatible with all standard FTP clients.
What's new in Version 3.0.1
- Updated: OpenSSL to version 1.0.2n.
- Fixed: Logging into an account with an invalid network folder path could cause the system to lock temporarily.
Allows up to 25 user accounts and has all features enabled except SSL and TLS. This edition is only licensed for personal use. Companies, businesses and other profit making organizations must purchase the Enterprise Edition.
Allows an unlimited number of user accounts, has all features enabled and also includes SSL and TLS. This edition can be used for both personal and business use.
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners