Comprehensive IT Infrastructure Monitoring
Provides monitoring of all mission-critical infrastructure components including applications, services, operating systems, network protocols, systems metrics, and network infrastructure. Hundreds of third-party addons provide for monitoring of virtually all in-house and external applications, services, and systems.
The powerful Nagios Core 4 monitoring engine provides users with the highest degree of monitoring server performance. High-efficiency work processes allow for nearly limitless scalability and monitoring effectiveness. The Nagios Core monitoring engine is trusted by millions of users worldwide.
Provides a central view of your entire IT operations network and business processes. User customizable dashboards provide at-a-glance access to key monitoring information and visualizations. Views provide users with quick access to the information they find most useful.
Proactive Planning & Awareness
Integrated trending and capacity planning graphs allow organizations to plan for infrastructure upgrades before outdated systems catch them by surprise. Alerts are sent to IT staff, business stakeholders, and end users via email or mobile text messages, providing them with outage details so they can proactively resolve issues before they affect critical business processes.
A powerful GUI provides for customization of layout, design, and preferences on a per-user basis, giving your customers and team members the flexibility they want. Admins can also create dashboards and notification preferences and deploy setting to users in bulk.
Ease of Use
GUI-based configuration wizards guide users through the process of monitoring new devices, services, and applications all without having to understand complex monitoring concepts. Advanced configuration interface lets admins hand out control of managing monitoring configuration, system settings, and more to end users and team members easily.
Multi-user access to web interface allows stakeholders to view relevant infrastructure status. User-specific views ensure clients only see the infrastructure components they're authorized for. Advanced user management simplifies administration by allowing you to manage user accounts easily. New user accounts can be provisioned with a few clicks, or imported from Active Directory or LDAP servers.
Thousands of community-developed add-ons can extend monitoring and native alerting functionality. Additionally, custom components and configuration wizards can be added to allow the interface to be tailored to any organizations needs, providing simple integration with in-house and third-party applications.
What's new in vesion 5.4.0?
- Upgraded Nagios Core to version 4.2.4
- Upgraded NDOUtils to version 2.1.2
- Upgraded NRDP to version 1.4.0
- Added combined CSV export option for availability report [TPS#9682]
- Added support for offloaded databases in the repair_databases.sh script [TPS#6270]
- Fixed email not being updated for XI Contact when XI User is updated [TPS#6291]
- Fixed security type not being respected properly by LDAP/AD Integration component [TPS#8557]
- Fixed issue where system status popup would show white text for non-admins who can view it [TPS#10055]
- Fixed issue with French translations in LDAP/AD import/manage servers pages [TPS#10473]
- Fixed various XSS vulnerabilities (BPI url, Scheduled Backups url)
- Fixed issue spaces in mibs cause snmptt to fail (manage mibs page now replaces spaces with _ on upload) [TPS#10486]
- Fixed text on views popups to not have unprocessed html output in them [TPS#10499]
- Fixed issue with RRD exporting that would not work with : in the service description [TPS#10566]
Please contact BTSoftware for pricing