Remote & Telnet
Rulers are great for straight line distances, but would a ruler be a good choice to measure the length of a river or road? What if you are measuring a distance along roads from one city to another? How would you measure curved lines with a straight ruler?
Universal Desktop Ruler allows you to measure not only a straight line distance but any curved distance on the screen. Universal Desktop Ruler allows you to measure quickly and accurately distances, areas and perimeters of figures on the screen. You can determine your own scale and get results in pixels and other units of measurement (feet, inches, meters, etc.). Universal Desktop Ruler is useful for measuring distance and area on maps, finding area and perimeter in house-building projects, and much more. Additionally, Universal Desktop Ruler has a screen magnifier function.
- Measure not only a straight line distance but any curved distance on the screen.
- Measure distances, areas and perimeters of figures on the screen.
- Angle measurement.
- Determine your own scale and get results in pixels and other units of measurement.
- A history of all results (with labels) can be copied to Excel.
- Use counting mode to count objects on the screen.
BTSoftware BV is now partner of Unified Compliance
BTSoftware BV and Unified Compliance are now partners
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners