Remote & Telnet
Why Rebex Total Pack
In Rebex Total Pack you'll get all .NET, .NET CF, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android components from Rebex in one pack:
SFTP, FTP, FTPS, IMAP, EWS, POP3, SMTP, NTP, SNTP, Time, Mail, SSH Shell and Telnet Terminal emulation, Security, ZIP compression.
- Rebex SFTP
- Rebex FTP/SSL
- Rebex Secure Mail
- Rebex Security
- Rebex Terminal Emulation
- Rebex Time
- Rebex ZIP
- Rebex File Server
- FTP classic
- FTPS - FTP over TLS/SSL
- SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol
- SMTP over TLS/SSL
- POP3 over TLS/SSL
- IMAP over TLS/SSL
- SSH Shell
- Terminal Emulation
- Royalty free
- C# and VB.NET samples
- One year of free updates
- No open source code used
- 100% managed C# code
Complete list of changes of version 2020 R.3
- All: Added binaries targeting .NET Standard 2.1.
- SFTP: Added workaround for misbehaving SSH_FXP_STAT on DataPowerSSH servers (SftpSettings.EnableBrokenDirectoryStatWorkaround option).
- File Server: Added support for anonymous authentication.
- File Server: Fixed handling of unknown SSH packets received before authentication.
- File Server: Changed SSH cipher info logging style (unified with client-side SSH).
- File Server: Workaround for very old OpenSSH 4.x/5.x clients that refuse to accept data packets while SSH renegotiation is in progress.
- Mail: Added MailSettings.AllowOversizedLines option.
- POP3: Added OAuth 2.0 authentication support.
- IMAP: Added workaround for Office365 and Yahoo IMAP servers that do not properly handle OAuth 2.0 tokens sent as IMAP literals.
- EWS: Fixed parsing of SOAP messages with 'xsd:any' elements.
- SSH Shell: When TerminalOptions.LocalEcho is enabled, echo opcode is requested on SSH channel.
- HTTP: Fixed HTTP request retry behavior. Retry request is not initiated when failed request already started sending the request body.
- SSH: Enhanced legacy group exchange autodetection.
- TLS Core: Added TlsSocket.ApplicationProtocol property to make it possible to determine protocol negotiated using ALPN extension.
- TLS Core: Always preferring RSA/SHA-2 for client certificate authentication in TLS 1.2.
- TLS Core: Disabled ciphers based on AES/CBC and SHA-2 in legacy versions of TLS (they are only specified by TLS 1.2).
- TLS Core: Fixed availability of TLS 1.3 session tickets (client side).
- TLS Core: Fixed handling of multiple concurrent Receive or Send method calls in TLS 1.3.
- TLS Core: Fixed handling of TLS 1.3 KeyUpdate handshake message.
- TLS Core: Fixed server name handling for TlsSocket instances created from an already-connected Socket.
- TLS Core: Fixed TlsException.Status to return ConnectionClosed for connection-closed errors.
- TLS Core: Fixed TlsException.Status to return Timeout for timeout errors.
- TLS Core: Fixed TlsSocket.ClientCertificate that returned an empty chain instead of null in some scenarios.
- TLS Core: Improved error message when server certificate is rejected in TLS 1.3.
- TLS Core: Improved error messages in TLS 1.3.
- TLS Core: Logging improvements.
- TLS Core: No longer sending 'internal error' alert to remote end on timeout.
- TLS Core: Optimized TLS 1.3 internals.
- TLS Core: TLS 1.3 initiates key update properly (before the AEAD limits are reached).
- TLS Core: Unified behavior of the Receive and ReceiveAsync methods across TLS versions.
- TLS: Added DisposeAsync method to TlsSocket.
- TLS: Added server-side support for Application-Layer Protocol Negotiation (ALPN) extension (RFC 7301).
- TLS: Added TlsParameters.CertificateChainMode property.
- TLS: Added TlsStream class. Supports TLS 1.0-1.3 via Stream-based API.
- TLS: An error is reported when trying to use one of deprecated methods via TlsServerSocket.
- TLS: Fixed error messages reported on client certificate validation to properly refer to client certificate.
- TLS: Fixed error reporting when trying to use SSL 3.0 on Windows OS in FIPS-only mode.
- Cryptography: Fixed encoding of ECDSA signatures in PKCS #7 CertificationRequest structure.
- Cryptography: Memory usage optimizations in CNG layer.
- Cryptography: On Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 or higher, MS CNG API is used for classic Diffie-Hellman calculations instead of legacy MS CryptoAPI.
- Cryptography: Optimized disposing of temporary keys in Certificate class.
- WebSocket: Enhanced keep-alive logic. Pings are now send from Poll method as well if appropriate.
Please contact BTSoftware for pricing.
BTSoftware BV is now partner of Unified Compliance
BTSoftware BV and Unified Compliance are now partners
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners