Remote & Telnet
Enterprise Architect is an exceptional tool with high end capabilities and a rich set of features to help manage information and innovate in today's complex and demanding environment. At a price significantly lower than competing tools, Enterprise Architect offers you, your team and your company the opportunity to leverage high end modeling and construction features at a team friendly price.
Enterprise Architect has a long and proven track record in a wide range of industries across more than 160 countries. For 15 years it has been continually developed, enhanced and refined to meet the emerging needs of programmers, business analysts, enterprise architects, testers, project managers, designers and others. Based on open standards and proven best-practice, Enterprise Architect can comfortably scale from small single user models to large team based repositories and even to globally distributed Cloud based solutions.
What's new in version 13.5
- Introducing a powerful yet simple mechanism for capturing and managing Element discussions in a team based environment for both WebEA and Enterprise Architect.
- New ways to navigate a model using Diagrams as hyperlinks with Navigation Cells. Great for creating attractive navigation interfaces for WebEA.
- ArchiMate 3.0 Model Exchange File Format import and export now available.
- Updates and enhancements for tracking diagram versions, tracing relationships and security.
- Significant enrichment of Time Aware Modeling features.
- Automation features strengthened.
- Improvements to SysML 1.4.
- Greater support for MariaDB.
- Much more...
Precise and effective
- Based on UML 2.5 - plus
- Requirements Management
- Project Management
- Test Management
- Document generation
- Code Engineering
- Execution Analysis and Recording
Control Business Architecture
- Requirements Management
- TOGAF, ArchiMate
- Zachman, UPDM, DoDAF, MODAF
- Complete Traceability: Design to Deployment
World Class Software Engineering
- Engineer Software in 10+ languages
- Database Engineering in 8+ languages
- Profile Debug Record
- Visualize and design XSD and WSDL
- Analyse legacy code bases
- Full support for UML 2.5
Accurate Systems Engineering
- State Chart Modelling and Simulation
- State Machine code generation
- HDLs, ADA
MDG Add-in Integration for Sparx Enterprise Architect
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.