Auto FTP Manager makes it easy to schedule and automate your FTP transfers. Use Auto FTP Manager to connect to any FTP server and automatically upload and download files. Plan and automate your workflow. Let your PC move or synchronize files between PC to FTP Server, PC to PC, and FTP Server to FTP Server, automatically according to a schedule.
The easy-to-use wizard creates Action Rules, which define what files and folders are to be transferred. Automated Transfer Profiles can upload or download anything from a single file to entire folders, or synchronize two directories. You can also have the program record your actions and play them back later. Advanced filters control which files are transferred based on their type, name, size, or modification date.
The built-in scheduler lets you transfer files on an hourly, weekly, or monthly basis, and works as a Windows task service. This guarantees the file transfer will be performed at the scheduled time. Auto FTP Manager is multi-threaded, allowing you to open connections to multiple FTP servers at the same time. The program can transfer files in the background while you work on other tasks.
A powerful Quick Connect File Manager makes transferring files between your PC and an FTP server as simple as dragging from one location and dropping in another. The File Manager works like the Windows Explorer, enabling you to easily delete, rename and copy files.
Auto FTP Manager is an all in one package for managing, scheduling, and automating file transfers. You can download a free trial version and evaluate Auto FTP Manager.
File Transfer Automation
- Move the files between: PC to FTP server, PC to PC,
- FTP server to FTP server
- Schedule your file transfers on an hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Select Action Rules to select which files to copy, move, or delete
- File transfer scheduler runs as a windows task service
- Automatically transfer files based on their name, modification date, size, or file type
- Control Auto FTP Manager using its command-line interface
- Perform scheduled tasks in the background
- Continue transfers that have been interrupted
- Transfer files between two servers using File eXchange Protocol
- Supports secure FTPS using FTP-SSL connection
- Create an individual configuration profile for each FTP server
- Transfer files between multiple servers simultaneously
Easy File Management
- Delete, rename, copy files on your PC and the server from within the program
- Synchronize two directories and transfer only modified files
- Change Unix-style file attributes
Complete Control over Transfer
- Add multiple files for transfer in the Transfer Queue
- Set transfer priorities
- View the status of each file transfer individually
Preview Transfer Actions
- Record the actions you perform on an FTP server and save them for later playback
- Save logs either locally or on an FTP server, or have them emailed to any address
- Keep detailed logs showing all actions
What's new in version 7.0?
- Transfer files to and from Android mobile devices: Manage files on all your Android devices from your computer. Move files and entire directories on your Android devices from anywhere.
- Remotely transfer files to a PC over the local network: Now you can easily transfer your files from one PC to another PC present in your local network. You can also choose the folders and drives which you want to share on the remote PC.
- Transfer files between any combination of PC folders, FTP servers, Android mobile devices and remote PCs: Imagine the possibilities of transferring files between any combination of devices, servers and PCs, manage it all from your computer. Over ten different combinations are possible. You can transfer files between two android devices, two remote PCs or a remote PC and an FTP account directly from your computer.
- New action rules allow you to delete and rename files after transfer: Now you can perform more actions after a successful transfer. In addition to move, we have added action rules for deleting and renaming of files.
- Improved transfer reports: Select a specific event to generate a transfer report when automated transfer is completed, failed or manually stopped. Save the transfer report to all locations including PC, FTP server and send it by email.
- Schedule actions to perform before starting or after completing a transfer: Now you can choose to run a particular program before starting transfer or you can set a schedule to close the application or turn off your computer after transfer completion.
- Enhanced weekly schedule functionality: You can choose to repeat the schedule after specific time and select the time duration for which the schedule should run using advanced options to configure weekly schedule.
- Quick view of schedule status: View the details of scheduled profiles such as type of schedule, next run time, last run time and status.
- New test connection feature helps you login: Having trouble logging in? You are sure you have the correct username and password but not sure about other settings? Our test connection feature tries various combinations of settings to automatically correct common login problems.
- Multi-language interface: The application interface can now be displayed in German, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.