Remote & Telnet
Admin Report Kit for Internet Information Services 7
ARK for IIS 7 (ARKIIS) is a powerful reporting tool for Microsoft IIS Administrators. ARKIIS presents Microsoft Internet Information Services 7.x (IIS 7.5 / IIS 7.0 ) configuration information from the IIS 7.x configuration store in the form of Trees, Tables and Views. All categories of information reported by ARKIIS are available across multiple web servers and websites. ARKIIS is particularly useful in monitoring and tracking web servers that have a large number of websites, virtual directories and associated configuration settings.
- No agent installation. Information on remote IIS servers is collected, processed and displayed on the same machine where ARKIIS is installed.
- Information is conveniently organized into separate Tab Views and Fields. For example, information about all websites and virtual directories and their settings can be seen in a single view, instead of navigating one site or directory at a time.
- Compare the configuration settings of different web servers, websites, virtual directories, security information.
- Create your own custom reports with fields external to IIS and also periodically scan for new web sites added in IIS.
- Filter unwanted fields and select the desired fields to view.
- Apply powerful conditional queries to get a narrow subset of information.
- Prepare and Print tabular management reports. Webmasters & IIS Administrators will be able to precisely define, view, print and present IIS configuration reports.
What's New in 2.1?
- Supports IIS 7.5.
- Comparison Reports for web sites and virtual directories.
- Favorite Groups for web sites.
- Custom Reports for web sites.
- Scheduled report generation for custom reports using Power Export feature.
- Reports Pane for Standard Reports, Built-in Reports, Custom Reports.
- Uninstall ARKIIS application using user's programs menu.
BTSoftware BV is now partner of Unified Compliance
BTSoftware BV and Unified Compliance are now partners
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners