Remote & Telnet
Active Directory Change Tracker
Vyapin Active Directory Change Tracker performs a complete change audit of your Active Directory - tracks, analyzes and reports all changes made to your Active Directory configuration. The tool audits all changes made to your Active Directory by periodically collecting only the changed data, reporting what exactly changed, along with the new and old values, when the change was made, where the change happened in your Active Directory and the tool also determines who made the change by looking up the Security Event logs of your audit-enabled Active Directory.
Why Active Directory Change Tracker?
- Active Directory Change tracker records and maintains the entire history all tracked changes, along with the relevant Event log data, in a SQL server database for future reference and analysis. A powerful search tool helps you analyze all past changes on any predefined search criteria. Changes can be selectively tracked on OUs and other containers with several different delivery options in the form of reports, export and email.
- Active Directory Change Tracker may be configured to work with or without the native Auditing capabilities of Active Directory. You can use the tool to track and audit AD configuration changes on what exactly changed even without using the native auditing of AD. You can additionally combine the tool with the default native auditing of AD to capture Security event log audit records of changes from all domain controllers in your domain (since event log data is not replicated). Thus, the tool gives you the choices to have complete control on how you would like to track and manage changes to your Active Directory.
- Change Management is a critical component in Enterprise systems management and is also required to meet your organizationâ??s compliance and regulatory needs such as SOX and HIPAA. Vyapin Active Directory Change Tracker serves the demanding needs of tracking and maintaining records of critical changes to Active Directory and is a must-have tool for Active Directory administration.
- No Agent installation. Works as a desktop application connecting to your domain controllers. Installation and configuring the tool takes just a few minutes.
- Track and audit all changes made to Active Directory, across your enterprise. Selectively track changes on specific OUs or containers. Track changes to GPOs and Objects.
- Selectively track what changed (the old and the new values) on objects and their properties without using Active Directoryâ??s native auditing capabilities. Helps you track changes with almost no additional load on the domain controllers. Only incremental Change data is collected.
- Capture Audit records from Event logs by using native Active Directory auditing and combine them with the tool to produce reports on who made the change and when the change occurred. Provides a comprehensive solution for auditing changes to your Active Directory without investing in additional tools.
- Create and maintain a Change History of all changes in a SQL database and optionally, store them along with Security Event log Audit records. Helps you store several years of Change data for compliance and regulation purposes.
- Track different types of changes such as newly Created data, Modified data and Deleted data. Track Old and New values for both single and multi-valued attributes.
- Notify different users of changes. Helps you to be aware of critical changes straight from your mail box.
- Search your entire Change History for Created, Deleted and Modified data on specific OUs or containers. Search for specific attributes that changed within a time period.
- Schedule your incremental change data collection to any desired frequency (for example, once every day or once every 8 hours). Schedule your reports for immediate email notification as soon as changes are detected.
- Create and maintain an Events History of all configured event IDs with Security Event log Audit records in a SQL database. Helps you store several years of events data for compliance and regulation purposes.
- Search your entire Events History for date range, event IDs and domains.
- Create and maintain Events History of all the Event ID(s) for AD object changes, User logon/logoff activities, Password changes and Terminal Services activities with Security Event log data in a SQL data base. Helps you to store several years' worth of Events data for compliance and regulation purposes.
- Generate your Events Reports for the specified date range, domains, change type, category and filter criteria.
Accomplish more with less of your time and every dollar of your investment. Here is a summary of what you can do with this product solution:
- Track and audit all changes made to Active Directory, across your enterprise. Track changes to critical OUs and containers. Track GPOs for changes.
- Track changes with or without using Active Directoryâ??s native auditing capabilities. To see the pros and cons of using Active Directoryâ??s native auditing.
- Efficient data collection. Only incremental Change data is collected during each run. Creates almost no additional load on the domain controllers.
- Store several years of Change data in a SQL database for security, compliance and regulation purposes.
- Search your entire Change History using powerful Search criteria - search for additions, deletions and modifications on specific users, groups, OUs, object property values etc.
- Get Real Time Alerts through emails about events in your Active Directory, as it updates you as soon as they occur. These alerts notify you instantaneously as events are registered in the Security Log of domain controllers helping you secure your Active Directory.
- Security event log data collection for the configured event IDs.
- Search your entire Events History using powerful Search criteria - search for event IDs, date range and domains.
- Reports the events data for AD object changes (created/modified/deleted objects), User logon/logoff activities, Password changes and Terminal Services activities (User disconnected and re-connected to the session.) from the occurrence of specific Event ID(s) in domain controller(s).
What's New in 2.4.2?
- Group Policy Object (GPO) change tracking is no longer supported.
BTSoftware BV is now partner of Unified Compliance
BTSoftware BV and Unified Compliance are now partners
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners